Thursday, May 8, 2008

Enjoy some pessimism won't you?



I really wish I could work for this company. Their demotivators crack me up and so many of them seem applicable to certain people in my life.

I would encourage you greatly to view these lovely choices as well:
• A personal motto
• This applied to one of my previous jobs
• For the idiots who chase dreams instead of actually taking care of their responsibilities
• And this one applies to them too

So when I'm feeling a little depressed and need to laugh at myself (and others) this site working wonders for me. I really need to order one of everything they have.

10 comments:

  1. I need the Get To Work at my job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know Joel, I go to look at the cheezburgers one often now when I need to laugh. Its hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joel, where in the world did you find my Really?!? face??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi, I think a more appropriate question is "any?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joel is an usurper (just ask Sherri). I sent that picture to him Mandi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But to give credit where credit is due, the cheezburger cat is Joel's find. And now I have it as my desktop picture at work.

    ReplyDelete